Monday, December 6, 2010

Four whole months...

So tomorrow Andrew and I will have been married for 4 months. November flew by, thank heavens, and in 10 days we'll both graduate from school. 10 days! I can't believe it! I thought we would never get to this point. For months we've been holding on for December, and now it's finally here! However, for the next 10 days Andrew remains a slave to school and work. So once again it's been a pretty boring month around here. It's been nice to change things up a little bit with some Christmas shopping and decorating. We spent Thanksgiving with my whole fam up in Woodruff this year, which is always awesome and a full house. We dropped by Park City on our way home that night for some quality midnight Black Friday shopping at J Crew, which happens to be our favorite store on Earth. Then we proceeded to stay up for another 5 hours to really get into the Black Friday spirit, eventually giving up on Target at 4 and crawling into bed until 1 PM. We put up our very first Christmas tree last week too! It's a sad little gangly thing, but it's completely perfect for our first tree in our tiny little house. We even got to hang up our ornament from our honeymoon in Disneyland! It's finally starting to feel like Christmas season! Tomorrow the sisters and I are getting together for a quality Christmas baking day! I'm trying to remember the positive events of the week, because our bishopric finally tracked us down and we're talking in church Sunday :( We've inadvertently been succeeding in flying under the radar at church because Andrew's 4's look like 9's and they've had the wrong phone number on our records since we moved into the ward haha. On top of that I have to give a presentation on measles on Thursday. Public speaking is not my forte. Especially not twice in one week. Especially not with my dear husband present on both occasions. Not excited...SO I'm holding on to the good things like Christmas trees, shopping, and baking day. And the fact that I, and my dear husband, graduate in 10 days. :) Here's some pictures of our cute little tree and some random photos my sweet husband took, perhaps to convince me that I should do my hair and get dressed at some point during the day, or maybe because I'm a freakin good cook. 





3 comments:

  1. Ahh your tree is cute!! And why should you get dressed when your not going anywhere? I mean really, normal clothes aren't as warm or as comfortable! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tree! And Congrats on the upcoming graduation for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tree! We need to get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete